Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Intro

I realized that after posting lots of fun horror-themed short stories on the internet, it would probably be a good idea as a writer to create a fiction portfolio. As such, here is a running collection of pieces I've put together and posted elsewhere. These will largely come from Reddit, though I suspect things that I write for contests and as submissions for other sites will also go here. Each post will have a label citing where it was posted originally.

Should you be interested in publishing a piece of mine, please refrain from doing so without my permission. There may be some necessary context and stipulations for some of these pieces. I don't mean to say that I will disallow it, only that you email me first so that I'm aware of it and so forth.

Enjoy your stay!


No comments:

Post a Comment